Crossroads Mighty Men's Ministry
A fellowship of men committed to mutual encouragement,
growth, and service in the Lord Jesus Christ.
“Honor all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king.“ 1 Peter 2:17
The one true King is Jesus Christ.
A Man's Commitments:
- TO GLORIFY GOD through a commitment to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and to grow as His loyal disciple.
- TO LOVE MY WIFE as Christ loved the Church by providing selfless servant leadership.
- TO BRING UP MY CHILDREN in the Lord.
- TO SUPPORT MY CHURCH through active participation in weekly worship, and the stewardship of my time, talent, and treasure.
- TO INFLUENCE OTHERS FOR THE GOSPEL in obedience to the Great Commission and Commandment.
- TO BE PRODUCTIVE IN MY WORK to provide for my family and to be an example to my co-workers.
- TO ENCOURAGE MY CHRISTIAN BROTHERS in growth and service.
Monthly Men's Breakfast
Every Man a Warrior, by Lonnie Berger, deals with the problems men confront every day. No man wants to fail, but few men feel equipped to fight the battles they face in life. Every Man a Warrior gives men the tools necessary to win these battles -- to succeed in life!
Food, Fellowship, small men's prayer groups, and more!
Book 3: Money, Sex, Work, Hard times, Making your life count
October 15, 2016
November 5, 2016
December 3, 2016
January 7, 2017
February 4, 2017
March 4, 2017
April 1, 2017
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. sharp in Armstrong Hall at Crossroads
Breakfasts are prepared by volunteer cooks.
A modest donation is appreciated to help defray the cost of the breakfast.
If you'd like to help cook, contact: Eric Wilson at (215) 472-2260
New Tuesday Night Mighty Men's Bible Study
The third Tuesday of each month from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
All men... Come to Crossroads for an evening of Bible study and fellowship.